Ultimate Gaming Team
Welcome To The [UGT] Website! If you want to post a application, 1st register on the forum and then you will see a tab called "Application Form". We hope you have a good time on our Website. Don't Be shy about donating, It's Safe.

Thank you

Sincerely,

[UGT] Administration Dept.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ultimate Gaming Team
Welcome To The [UGT] Website! If you want to post a application, 1st register on the forum and then you will see a tab called "Application Form". We hope you have a good time on our Website. Don't Be shy about donating, It's Safe.

Thank you

Sincerely,

[UGT] Administration Dept.
Ultimate Gaming Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does chinesse jew exist?

Go down

Does chinesse jew exist? Empty Does chinesse jew exist?

Post by nzsoldier Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:50 pm

Sid and Al were sitting in a Chinese restaurant. "Sid," asked Al, "are there any Jews in China?"

"I don't know," Sid replied. "Why don't we ask the waiter?"

When the waiter came by, Al asked him, "Are there any Chinese Jews?"

"I don't know sir, let me ask," the waiter replied, and he went into the kitchen. He returned in a few minutes and said, "No, sir. No, Chinese Jews."

"Are you sure?" Al asked.

"I will check again, sir," the waiter replied and went back to the kitchen. While he was still gone, Sid said, "I cannot believe there are no Jews in China. Our people are scattered everywhere."

When the waiter returned he said, "Sir, no Chinese Jews."

"Are you really sure?" Al asked again.

"I cannot believe there are no Chinese Jews."

"Sir, I ask everyone," the waiter replied exasperated. "We have Orange Jews, Prune Jews, Tomato Jews and Grape Jews, but we have no Chinese Jews."
nzsoldier
nzsoldier
UGT admin team
UGT admin team

http://ugtclan.playogame.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum