Ultimate Gaming Team
Welcome To The [UGT] Website! If you want to post a application, 1st register on the forum and then you will see a tab called "Application Form". We hope you have a good time on our Website. Don't Be shy about donating, It's Safe.

Thank you

Sincerely,

[UGT] Administration Dept.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ultimate Gaming Team
Welcome To The [UGT] Website! If you want to post a application, 1st register on the forum and then you will see a tab called "Application Form". We hope you have a good time on our Website. Don't Be shy about donating, It's Safe.

Thank you

Sincerely,

[UGT] Administration Dept.
Ultimate Gaming Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Division leader!

2 posters

Go down

Your Division leader! Empty Your Division leader!

Post by nzsoldier Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:25 pm

I'm proud to announce to you your division Leader . Jokerz- will take care of this wonderful Division.
If you have any questions regarding D2, practice or scrims, don't be shy to ask him for help. He will be glad to help you. He will plan Division meetings, practices and scrims.

Thanks,

Your Division leader! Untitl11
nzsoldier
nzsoldier
UGT admin team
UGT admin team

http://ugtclan.playogame.com

Back to top Go down

Your Division leader! Empty Re: Your Division leader!

Post by Jokerz- Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:09 am

nzsoldier wrote:I'm proud to announce to you your division Leader . Jokerz- will take care of this wonderful Division.
If you have any questions regarding D2, practice or scrims, don't be shy to ask him for help. He will be glad to help you. He will plan Division meetings, practices and scrims.

Thanks,

Your Division leader! Untitl11

Hi,
Just As Stef (NzSoldier) Said, From Now, I Will Be The Diablo II Division Leader, Planing Any Practice, Meeting And Whatever Is In Any Link With Diablo.
If You Have Any Questions, Need Help, Want To Practice Or Anything In Link With Diablo II, Message Me Or Post In This Topic, And I'll Be Glad To Help You As Much As I Can, As I Am An Old Diablo II Member, I Do Know A Lot About The Game.
Hope To See You Around,

Jokerz-
Jokerz-
Jokerz-
UGT admin team
UGT admin team

Back to top Go down