Ultimate Gaming Team
Welcome To The [UGT] Website! If you want to post a application, 1st register on the forum and then you will see a tab called "Application Form". We hope you have a good time on our Website. Don't Be shy about donating, It's Safe.

Thank you

Sincerely,

[UGT] Administration Dept.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ultimate Gaming Team
Welcome To The [UGT] Website! If you want to post a application, 1st register on the forum and then you will see a tab called "Application Form". We hope you have a good time on our Website. Don't Be shy about donating, It's Safe.

Thank you

Sincerely,

[UGT] Administration Dept.
Ultimate Gaming Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Voting for our logo! *Read message before poll/vote*

4 posters

Go down

Which logo is the best? Pictures are inculded in this topic.

Voting for our logo! *Read message before poll/vote* Vote_lcap13%Voting for our logo! *Read message before poll/vote* Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Voting for our logo! *Read message before poll/vote* Vote_lcap13%Voting for our logo! *Read message before poll/vote* Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Voting for our logo! *Read message before poll/vote* Vote_lcap25%Voting for our logo! *Read message before poll/vote* Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
Voting for our logo! *Read message before poll/vote* Vote_lcap25%Voting for our logo! *Read message before poll/vote* Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
Voting for our logo! *Read message before poll/vote* Vote_lcap0%Voting for our logo! *Read message before poll/vote* Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

Voting for our logo! *Read message before poll/vote* Empty Voting for our logo! *Read message before poll/vote*

Post by nzsoldier Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:04 am

Alright it's voting time! So here's how we will proceed.

Rules:
We will have a poll you vote for the best one (can be yours).
After you will have to give a mark on every logo on 10. This is more important then the poll. If nobody gives us their reasons and marks SoulAssassin and me we will be deciding, It might not be your choice!
After you give us your mark explain your choice (not the poll your mark). do no give shitty reasons like, it's mine, It's beautiful. Your critics will make our designers improve. Please be original, don't always give the same reasons and don't copie reasons from others.
The logo with the most votes will be in the finals with the logo with the more points (marks). If both winners are the same logo, we will not have a 2nd vote. If tie there will be 3 finalists. We will decide the winner with a final poll.

You need to use the following preset for the marks. You can simply c&p. Replace x by your mark. Please keep it between 0-9, decimals are allowed.

1) x/10 //// reason:

2) x/10 //// reason:

3) x/10 //// reason:

4) x/10 //// reason:

5) x/10 //// reason:

6) x/10 //// reason:

7) x/10 //// reason:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

1)
Voting for our logo! *Read message before poll/vote* Ugtlogo
Made by Nerzhul

2)
Voting for our logo! *Read message before poll/vote* Sa10
Made by SoulAssassin

3)
Voting for our logo! *Read message before poll/vote* Graffi12
Made by SoulAssassin

4)
Voting for our logo! *Read message before poll/vote* Logo10
Made by Nzsoldier

5)
Voting for our logo! *Read message before poll/vote* 95wh8o
Made by Jokerz-

6)
Voting for our logo! *Read message before poll/vote* 24yzux4
Made by Jokerz-

7)
Voting for our logo! *Read message before poll/vote* 207m6hv
Made by Jokerz-

I would also Thank Jokerz- for our wonderful front page logo. Nice Work. jocolor

Last edited by nzsoldier on Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:50 am; edited 2 times in total
nzsoldier
nzsoldier
UGT admin team
UGT admin team

http://ugtclan.playogame.com

Back to top Go down

Voting for our logo! *Read message before poll/vote* Empty Re: Voting for our logo! *Read message before poll/vote*

Post by nzsoldier Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:49 am

1) 6/10 //// reason: Great but looks like someone didnt read the rules. sorry. If it would of been in the rules it would of been awsome

2) 7/10 //// reason: Can't really understand the UGT font.

3) 8/10 //// reason: Nice , like the writing and swat guys. Its kinda big and the mini logos make it heavy we want them to concentrate on our clan.

4) 8/10 //// reason: In rules thought nothin special

5) 6/10 //// reason: too big,quality kinda floopy but nice ct

6) 6/10 //// reason: too big, quality kinda floopy nice ct guy

7) 8/10 //// reason: nice but wall background isnt the best these days try getting real muzzle flashes
nzsoldier
nzsoldier
UGT admin team
UGT admin team

http://ugtclan.playogame.com

Back to top Go down

Voting for our logo! *Read message before poll/vote* Empty Re: Voting for our logo! *Read message before poll/vote*

Post by HeAd HuNtEr Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:05 am

1) 4/10 //// reason:Rules said no names and my name wasnt in it Shocked lol and plus only NzSoldier Me and Jokerz- names would be aloud but rules say no names

2) 8/10 //// reason:Cuz its mine hehe

3) 9/10 //// reason:I like the writing i choose and the pictures and the ct guys Smile

4) 7/10 //// reason:Good Size

5) 5/10 //// reason:To big Like the ct guy Knife coming out of shotgun

6) 5/10 //// reason:To big Like the ct guy Knife coming out of shotgun Smile

7) 7/10 //// reason:Its nice but the CT and T look weird...good choice of writing Smile Shocked
HeAd HuNtEr
HeAd HuNtEr
Forum lvl 1
Forum lvl 1

https://www.youtube.com/emsee15

Back to top Go down

Post by Jokerz- Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:21 am

1: 5/10 : No Respect Of Rules And Yeah Should Have Put SoulAssassin In It Lol At Least.
2: 7/10 : It's Rly Cool I Like The Skull With The Red Rag And Wings But Kinda Don't Like The Graffiti Script.
3: 8/10 : I Really Like It, The Two Swat Guys And The Style's Great, Althought Kinda Big And Weird How All Game Tags Are Spread Out Could Have Been More Simple With Only The Games We Play The Most ( Cs, Css, TF2, Cod Or W/E )
4: 7/10 : It's Nice, Simple And Small.
5: 6/10 : Background Could Have Been Better, Too Big, Script Could Have Been Changed But The Guy Is Nice And It's In Rules.
6: 6/10 : Again Background And Script Could Be Better, Is Too Big, Nice SAS Character, And In Rules.
7: 8/10 : Font Could Have Been Beter I Agree, But Isn't That Bad, Idea Was Kinda Good, Well Placed And Good Script, Terrorist Looks A Little Bit Weird, But Nice Size And In Rules.
BTW: Sorry If I Make Mostly Logos/Tags In Link With Counter-Strike, But It's The Game I Play The Most, But Can Do It With Anything.

Jokerz-
Jokerz-
Jokerz-
UGT admin team
UGT admin team

Back to top Go down

Post by HeAd HuNtEr Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:49 am

Jokerz- wrote:1: 5/10 : No Respect Of Rules And Yeah Should Have Put SoulAssassin In It Lol At Least.
2: 7/10 : It's Rly Cool I Like The Skull With The Red Rag And Wings But Kinda Don't Like The Graffiti Script.
3: 8/10 : I Really Like It, The Two Swat Guys And The Style's Great, Althought Kinda Big And Weird How All Game Tags Are Spread Out Could Have Been More Simple With Only The Games We Play The Most ( Cs, Css, TF2, Cod Or W/E )
4: 7/10 : It's Nice, Simple And Small.
5: 6/10 : Background Could Have Been Better, Too Big, Script Could Have Been Changed But The Guy Is Nice And It's In Rules.
6: 6/10 : Again Background And Script Could Be Better, Is Too Big, Nice SAS Character, And In Rules.
7: 8/10 : Font Could Have Been Beter I Agree, But Isn't That Bad, Idea Was Kinda Good, Well Placed And Good Script, Terrorist Looks A Little Bit Weird, But Nice Size And In Rules.
BTW: Sorry If I Make Mostly Logos/Tags In Link With Counter-Strike, But It's The Game I Play The Most, But Can Do It With Anything.

Jokerz-

Its good you do that cuz well thats the game where in most of the time everyone mostly plays that game
HeAd HuNtEr
HeAd HuNtEr
Forum lvl 1
Forum lvl 1

https://www.youtube.com/emsee15

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexThePro Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:43 pm

voted will edit post later ...bit busy
AlexThePro
AlexThePro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down