Ultimate Gaming Team
Welcome To The [UGT] Website! If you want to post a application, 1st register on the forum and then you will see a tab called "Application Form". We hope you have a good time on our Website. Don't Be shy about donating, It's Safe.

Thank you

Sincerely,

[UGT] Administration Dept.

Looking for a new logo!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Looking for a new logo!

Post by nzsoldier on Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:30 am

Voting will be tomorrow we will check the results monday. Thank you.

Rules for voting:
reply to this topic by giving us the logo's you want in the voting. (post them as thumbnails please. no limits you can have 2-3 logos.)

nzsoldier
UGT admin team
UGT admin team

View user profile http://ugtclan.playogame.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jokerz- on Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:33 am

nzsoldier wrote:Voting will be tomorrow we will check the results monday. Thank you.

Rules for voting:
reply to this topic by giving us the logo's you want in the voting. (post them as thumbnails please. no limits you can have 2-3 logos.)

Al Those I've Made Until This Day Are Posted, If You Wish Any Personal Custom Tag For Any Game Or Other Issue Please Contact Me With Some Information About What You Want The Logo To Be Like, Althought If I Need More Information I Will Re-Contact You So Be Aware, Also Will I Contact You After The Job Is Done, As After I Have All Information, It Might Take Me About An Hour Depending On The Demand.

Jokerz-

Jokerz-
UGT admin team
UGT admin team

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nzsoldier on Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:34 am

Jokerz- wrote:
nzsoldier wrote:Voting will be tomorrow we will check the results monday. Thank you.

Rules for voting:

Al Those I've Made Until This Day Are Posted, If You Wish Any Personal Custom Tag For Any Game Or Other Issue Please Contact Me With Some Information About What You Want The Logo To Be Like, Althought If I Need More Information I Will Re-Contact You So Be Aware, Also Will I Contact You After The Job Is Done, As After I Have All Information, It Might Take Me About An Hour Depending On The Demand.

Jokerz-

To contact him there will be a section signature demand on the forum "graphics and video departement"

nzsoldier
UGT admin team
UGT admin team

View user profile http://ugtclan.playogame.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2